Thailand

I have body aches/tired everyday. am i anemic? my diet is mostly fruit and veggies with eggs rarely. i'm vegan. could it be anemia or serious ebola.

Pathology 50 years experience
No Ebola: You do not have Ebola. It is not feasible to say if you are anemic. Given your periodic blood loss and lack of iron and B12 in your diet, you may well be anemic. It would be prudent to see your doctor. In the mean time take oral iron supplement and a multivitamin with B12.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
Provided original answer
B12 is safe. Take a multivitamin with folic acid and B12. Also take iron supplement.
Aug 7, 2015
Last updated Aug 7, 2015