A male asked:

my eyelids feel droopy and i can barely see ,i think it is ptosis. tomorrow is the first day of school and i need a doctor to email for a new schedule?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
If you have trouble: ..seeing, you need to SEE a doctor for a thorough vision and neurological exam. Don't delay or ignore your symptoms. Health Tap cannot "email a new schedule" for you. I'm sorry, but this is the best & only advice I can give you. Best wishes. Dr. Anne.
Answered on Apr 30, 2016
Dr. Richard Hector
8 years experience Ophthalmology
Ptosis: you need to be evaluated by an ophthalmologist and possibly a neurologist
Answered on Aug 3, 2015
1
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
Not clear what you: It is not clear what you need. Ptosis can be present for many reasons and this needs to be clarife d by your physician
Answered on Aug 3, 2015
1