I had the paraguard iud for 2 years and got it removed. my husband cummed in me and then i started my period it only lasted 3 days. could i be preg?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 32 years experience
Maybe (not) . . .: Take a home pregnancy test 4 weeks after your last menstrual period, assuming that you're late. That will tell you if you're pregnant or not. If you want to be pregnant & test is negative, go see your family doc for prenatal vitamins. If test is positive, then get prenatal care. Of course, if you don't want to be pregnant, then you'll need to use another form of contraception.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 5, 2013