while pregnant if tylenol (acetaminophen) don't help what do i do for pain?

Dr. Felicia Tillman
See you doctor: First of all, all the reasons why you might be having pain must be eliminated. For example, if you have an infection you might need antibiotics. Narcotics can be used only if everyting is normal and only for a limited time.
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Pain Management 31 years experience
Pain Treatment.: Medical massages are generally safe and often provide some measure of relief. There are special maternity braces which can be used in the later stages of the pregnancy as well. Otherwise, only treatment recommended by your obstetrician should be tried.