Burning sensation and pain in lower right leg, numbing sensation in foot, pinching sensation in hip ? No back pain.

Dr. Amogh Sahai
19 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Depends: I would like to know where the pain starts. If it originates at the buttock it is possible that the problem could be coming from the back despite not having back pain. My advice would be to get an EMG to rule out a radiculopathy, consider imaging of L-spine and Right Hip, and based on these results decide further tx. Buttock pain could be coming from back, hip or SI joint. Further w/u needed.
Answered on Nov 9, 2018
1