A member asked:

I have old and new acne scars on hips and buttocks that are dark-colored and big. what treatment is the best to find?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Louis Gallia answered

Specializes in Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Dermatologist: Acne and acne scarring is best addressed by evaluation by a cosmetic dermatologist.

Answered 7/16/2015



Related Questions