my pee smells really bad kind of like poop ,could it be because i held in my pee for a while that it lead to my stomach feeling bloated and sore? and what can i do to get rid of the smell, and also how long will it last ?

Dr. Jessica Allan
Depends: Go to a Doctor or Urgent Care or ER for evaluation. You may have a fistula. An abnormal hole in the bowel or bladder. A recto-urethral fistula is a hole between the urethra and the rectum. This hole leads to the leakage of urine in the rectum and feces traveling into the bladder. Or maybe you just have a bad UTI.
Answered on Jul 15, 2015
1