Am i preg? hi. i have been having stomach pain and feeling sick for almost three months now. i've been having to pee a lot lately, too. smells make me sick sometimes. 2 months ago my period was late a week and the last one i had was a a week or two early

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Laura McMullen answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Even : Even though it is unusual for a woman to have a period while pregnant, it is not unheard of. If you think you might be pregnant, the only way to know is to take a test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed or abnormal period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. Good luck!

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

HPT: Well, the last 3 months of symptoms would not be attributable to pregnancy if you have been having periods. Take a home pregnancy test to know for sure.

Answered 10/21/2018

260 views