Recent blood test shows that my ploys level is 79.8 %, lymphocytes are at 12.8 % and C-Reactive Protein/Cardiac at 2.91%. Should I be concerned?

43 years experience in Pathology
How do you FEEL?: Percentages mean nothing without absolute numbers. I can do this to my CBC by taking a cold shower. Nobody really knows what to do with C-reactive protein except that we're pressured to order it as a cardiac risk factor. Stay fit, protect your vasular system, and worry about labs only if your physician tells you something is bad wrong.
Answered on Jul 13, 2015
1
1
43 years experience in Pathology
Provided original answer
Thanks for the follow-up. None of your numbers concern me at this time.
Jul 13, 2015