Canada

Ive been taking 1mg estradiol + 100mg progesterone for almost 2 months. my estrogen levels are still very low, should i have seen an increase by now?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Strange regimen: This is a strange hormonal regimen for a 27 year old. This looks for more like a regimen for someone who is post menopausal or for someone with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. I would clarify with your doctor what your diagnosis is and confirm that you are on the correct medication and dose. Ask for your FSH and LH levels and get a 2nd opinion if plan is unclear.
Last updated Jul 14, 2015