AL

how to get rid of boils?

If you are: experiencing recurrent boils - I would encourage medical assessment to determine the cause.
Dr. Satish Sundar
If an infection it needs to be seen. Pustular(pus) like raised bumps need help.
Jul 9, 2015
Dr.
Abscess Treatment: An abscess is a tender mass generally surrounded by a colored area from pink to deep red. Abscesses are often easy to feel by touching. The middle of an abscess is full of pus and debris. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/abscess#1
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Warm compresses: If small, start w/ warm compresses, they can sometimes drain on their own, while waiting for an appt with the doc. Do not try to pop, squeeze or cut into them. I suggest seeing your doctor if you're not seeing a head to the boil, there's a lot of redness, pain, or you're having fevers.
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Have to: You have to see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. An infectious disease doctor could help you also.
Dr.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Boils: To treat a boil with a warm compress and tea tree oil, pour 4 teaspoons of very hot water in a bowl. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil. Take a cotton ball or piece of gauze and place it in the water. Swirl it around to moisten it and apply it directly to the boil. If this does not work see your doctor to lance the boil and be placed on antibiotics.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Boils: You go see your doctor and have him treat them. They are caused by bacteria and are full of pus. Therefore you need antibiotics and they may need to be incised and drained. Let the doctor do it under sterile conditions, not you, your friend or your mom.