My period is irregular & last month the cycle was 35 days, what days of this month will i ovulate? started my period this month on the 9th -15th

Hard to guess...: If a woman has "irregular periods", and she means that her menstrual cycles vary in length from month to month, then it is very hard to tell when she will ovulate next. Normally, a woman ovulates about 2 weeks before the first day of bleeding of her NEXT menstrual period. If she cannot predict that first day of her upcoming period, then she won't be able to predict when she will ovulate.

Last updated Jul 1, 2015