Westlake, OH

is there any way to get my child's heart rhythm printed out without a medical need? i want to get her actual heart rhythm as a tattoo

Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Think about it 24 hr: Please think about this for at least a day, a tattoo lasts for life
Pathology 44 years experience
Wait several years after settling on the design. Your love is great. Let it keep growing and perhaps developing into an even deeper expressin for body art. I have three tattoos and urge everyone to wait a long time. When the day comes that is right for you, you will know it
Jun 27, 2015
Pathology 44 years experience
Your pediatrician will be glad to give you a rhythm strip
Jun 27, 2015
Any would do: A rhythm pattern is just a graphic created by electrical impulses going into a machine. A kids pattern varies with the heart leads a is continuously changing. If you copy a pattern from a book your kid will have the same pattern at some point. These patterns are not like a lock of hair from their first haircut, they are fleeting.