Australia

my child has hypo plastic right heart syndrome, are these children more needy?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Not emotionally : Having congenital heart disease does not necessarily preclude emotional neediness as long as they feel secure with their caregivers. The ARE more needful of frequent medical evaluations and a good medical team.
Dr. Aaron Roland
Serious!!: this is a serious condition which requires a series of surgeries and ultimately requires heart transplant. It is possible that some may be less seriously affected but your child will certainly need special attention.