Indianapolis, IN

I have to take a blood test for health insurance because im marked as a tobacco user when im not. i do smoke marijuana almost everyday. i have to take the test so they can remove tobacco use. will thc show up in the test? im just nervous because the test

Pathology 44 years experience
Ask them: you cannot be tested for recreational drug use when it may be used against you without your consent, inmost places
Dr. Robert Sterling
ToSmokeOrNotToSmoke: The chances of testing positive for THC,even after a break in use,are much higher(about a week) if you're a regular user as opposed to someone who smoked a few times in the past few days(2-3 days)in BLOOD.In urine,THC metabolites stick around much longer (up to 100 days depending on smoking habits)so make sure you're getting a blood test.I f not, maybe a bad flu is coming on that'll last 100 days?

Last updated Aug 30, 2018