A member asked:

Lump behind right ear with (rare for me) frequent headaches and sore throat. lump doesnt hurt and is hard but i get a shooting pain in neck at times?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

See your PCP: Some conditions like lump behind your ear require further assessment and your primary care doctor may schedule a follow-up appointment or refer you to a specialist to determine a diagnosis. See your PCP first for evaluation.

Answered 12/11/2015



Related Questions