TSH is 13 and both free t3 (liothyronine) and free t4 is in normal range , antithroglobulin antibody is 49 IU/ml and anti microsomal Abs(anti thyroid) is 45 IU/ml?

Dr. Jeffrey Rumbyrt
31 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Monitor closely: I am not an endocrinologist but an allergist. We will sometimes see patients with your lab results when we are evaluating for chronic hives. If you are pregnant and your TSH is that high, I think it is imperative that you speak to your OB/GYN as there are thyroid conditions that can occur specifically in pregnancy that require very close monitoring. Your labs suggest an autoimmune condition.
Answered on Jun 11, 2015
2