U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have had an itchy rash on my inner wrist for three months? what is it and how can i treat it? it first looked like a bug bite but its developed.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
50 years experience
Itchy rash: itchy rash that last that long should be checked out by Your 1ry care physician or a dermatologist. Good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 8, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.