U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
India
A 34-year-old male asked:

ecg report shows rsr in v1 and v2......qrs area positive in v2, otherwise normal ecg with sinus rhythm. do i need to worry.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Amrit Singh
Cardiology 51 years experience
No: need to worry it is rbbb it is innocuous unless u have other ht conditions.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A member asked:

Should I use additional birth control when using the rhythm method, or is it fool proof?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Amy Herold
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Yes: Yes, you should use additional birth control, especially around ovulation, the week before and for a few days afterwards. Even when done perfectly the rhythm method has a 20% failure rate as ovulation can occasionally occur earlier or later than expected.
A 21-year-old member asked:

What measures can be taken at home to relieve sinus pain?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ron Jones
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Hot moist towels: Again, anything that increases your circulation will speed up and increase healing. Use hot most towels over the face to increase the circulation. Although this sounds a bit to the contrary, using a spray decongestant such as afrin, neo-synephrine, 4-way, or Vicks for a few days can constrict the swollen vessels in the mucous membranes of the nasal cavity and sinus openings and give relief. Drj.
A 45-year-old member asked:

Is it common for sinus congestion to cause a decrease in appetite?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 60 years experience
First, diagnosis: Sinus congestion is not as easy to diagnose by the patient as one might think. You may really have nasal congestion. And most causes of nasal congestion are viral infections. Therefore, it is very likely that the overall symptoms of a viral infection may lead to a decrease in appetite. The course of these infections is 7-10 days. If longer, consult you physician.
A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
A 31-year-old member asked:

Can anybody tell me how well the rhythm method works as a birth control?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Timothy Brown
Obstetrics and Gynecology 44 years experience
Not very reliable: Using the rhythm method effectively depends upon absolutely regular and predictable cycles (not common) and considerable self-discipline. Since your sexual desire or libido increases when you are most fertile and this is exactly the time you have to avoid with the rhythm method, it tends not to work out well.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Jun 1, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.