Husband cheated me 3 time within 6 mth of marriage .within 6 yr of relationship he didn't do cheating.he said love me and don't do again . i wanna die?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Love can be painful: I am sorry that this has happened to you. When a partner in the marriage is unfaithful it can be devastating. I advice you to seek marriage counseling. The trust can be rebuilt over time. No need to die. Broken hearts have inspired many songs.

Answered 5/30/2015

2.8k views

Infidelity: Infidelity is a major cause of divorce. It is normal to feel depressed when facing this issue. If you can get your husband to marriage counseling that would be ideal. If not you should see a counselor and make plans for a better future. with or without him. So sorry.

Answered 5/29/2015

2.8k views

Dr. Stephen Southard answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Please seek help: Whether it be a friend or family member to start out. Don't isolate yourself or let these emotions fester in you. They will really hurt you if don't address them sooner rather than later. If you don't have any close friends or family, seek the help of your local doctor. Again, please don't wait!

Answered 5/30/2015

2.8k views