United Kingdom
A 24-year-old female asked:

Ive unexplained infertlity.from last 2years my period lasts for2 days every month i took clomid & glucophage (metformin) by myslf.is short period can b pro in ttc?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
You need help: If you have been trying to conceive with out success for 2 years, you don't need to be treating yourself with drugs. You need to see a fertility specialist who can evaluate you and discuss your options with you including other medicines, intrauterine insemination, and all the way to IVF. There are many options remaining but you need expert help to find the right one for you. Hope this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.