U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old female asked:

Im looking for a way to cause a miscarriage without having an abortion i'm looking for like medication i can take i just found out i was pregnant?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kenneth Spielvogel
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
Miscarriage: I STRONGLY encourage you to see a Gynecologist. DO NOT seek out medications on your own. The results could be disastrous. You have many options.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 27, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.