If I have a 40% blocked artery in my heart in 9/13 & I'm still a smoker & obese what would the blockage be today? Besides quittin what else can I do?

Dr. Paul Pyles
32 years experience in Addiction Medicine
Talk to your doctor : You have to quit smoking! Start an exercise program and a diet under your doctor's supervision. Get your cholesterol checked. There are several things you can do to help reverse this. You may want to ask your doctor about taking a baby aspirin. You may need a cholesterol lowering drug. Keep your blood pressure under control. Minitor your bood sugar. Stop smoking is a must!
Answered on May 19, 2015
1