AR

I am 36 years old. my cycle started one day late and was lasted the usual five days. however, two days later i was spotting again with bad pain that travel from my back to my lower abdominal. by the second day it was brown in color and seemed to be going

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Irregularities: It's not totally abnormal for women to have some irregularities in their cycles from now and then which it sounds like you are experiencing although I can't read your entire question.The extra spotting can happen and be accompanied by the common menstrual pains.The brown color is just older blood and is nothing to worry about.I wish I could be more help I just can't read the rest of your question
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 17, 2015