NC

Hi, my names katie, i cleaned my ears out with peroxide a the beginging of the week and the left one came un clogged after i finished and drained them with water but the right side did not. ive tried to unclogg it using ear was stuff and more and more ear

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Ear cleaning: You may need to see your primary care provider for some help[. They should be able to so that for you. If not, consider an ENT specialist. Hope this helps!
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Difficult: It's difficult to do this on your own - it's much easier to have someone look in your ear with a lighted otoscope and remove the wax with suction, spoon, or solution (warmed oil, ceruminex etc.). Your family doctor or an ENT are your best bets. Best of luck.

Last updated Jan 2, 2017