New Port Richey, FL

I am severely bloated and cannot pass stool unless it is very small balls. i have been constipated for months and my doctor says to use enema. i don't want to keep using them. colace (docusate sodium) doesn't do much.

Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Specialist: See the GI specialist for full work-up and blood work. Months is far from acceptable. May be other things going on that must be identified/diagnosed and treated. Make that appointment right away. Good Luck.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See a GI doctor: Sometimes a constipation it is a sign of serious disease, so it is very important that you see a gastroenterologist.

Last updated Jun 23, 2015