Australia

footling breech at 30 weeks.what are chances of her changing to cephalic? i have sme minor uterine synechiae near my cervix n scarring in cervix? :(

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Depends- what did : your doctor say? In some cases, 'going on all fours' meaning a position that looks similar to doing the cat/or dog yoga position (without arching your back) on hands and knees will belly hanging down, can allow the fetus to have enough potential space to rearrange itself, its own positioning in the womb to not be breech, not necessarily an old wive's tale. Other times, u need the doctor to assist.