NM

Do these things mean my heart is failing? dyspnea sometimes i am greenish blue other times it feels like my heart is falling to my stomach like it quit beating. always hot.. memory loss. head ache

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
See a cardiologist: you need test that will determined how strong your heart is. the test called echocardiogram you need to see a cardiologist for a full evaluation, and to decide what is causing these problems.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Georgia Latham
See a doctor: You really need to be evaluated. Heart failure would be very unusual in a 41 year old woman. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a classic sign of heart failure. For example, people may problems climbing stairs due to shortness of breath. Your other symptoms of always being hot, memory loss, and headache are not necessarily typical of heart failure. You should see a doctor and have some tests.
Last updated May 11, 2015