WA

i can't remember if i took my zoloft (sertraline) this morning i'm on 25 mg so i took it tonight around seven and this morning if i took it it would've been @ 10 am?

Dr. Terrence Bethea
Child Psychiatry 18 years experience
Remember medicine: Medication needs to be a daily routine like brushing your teeth. Ideally you would synchronize your med with an activity that occurs with the same frequency. For once daily Zoloft (sertraline) that might mean putting it on the nightstand with your alarm clock. It rings, you turn it off, take your pill and start your day. But take care that no one else has access to your medication.