I was on klonopin 3 mg about to raise it to 4mg along with my prozak adhd meds like dextroamphetamine concerta vyvanse and adderall,trazodone, and multiple others like 7 months ago when i suddenly was taking off my insurance and i suffered so

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Matthew Smith answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Mess: What you say about your medicines makes it sound like a regimen that is quite the mess. The choice of medicines, needs to be guided by a commitment to limiting the number and picking those that interact positively. The doctor needs to be deliberate and rational. How you take them needs to be consistent and reliable. If not, there are many problems, including withdrawal if you have to stop them.

Answered 5/7/2015

2.9k views

Dr. William Singer answered

Specializes in Pediatric Neurology

Terrible combination: Sounds like you are not taking medicaiton under a doctor's supervision because of the combination. You need to consult a psychiatrist with experience in dealing with people who have been using self medicaion and polypharmacy. If you continue, you may do harm to yourself.

Answered 5/15/2015

2.8k views

Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

See a psychiatrist: Psychiatrist will work closely with you to develop a medication plan that is best.

Answered 5/17/2015

2.8k views