LA

My cycle came for three days but it was lighter than usual it came back two days later but didn't last the whole day why is bit doing that ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular spotting: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.