Ormond Beach, FL

i was just diagnosed with petite mals seizures and am still in the hospital, they have me on o2 currently and i am curious if i should ask for a prescription for an o2 tank for when i feel the seizure coming on to help get oxygen to my brain or if there a

Neurology 52 years experience
Not so sure: Petit mal seizures usually occur in adolescents, and suspect that you more likely now have partial complex seizures, which will NOT respond to oxygen at all. Have no clue where you live, but you need a neurologist to treat this and confirm diagnosis.

Last updated Jul 3, 2015