Canada

I have a burning sensation in the left side of my head and tingling sensation in left cheek. also had bell's palsy a couple years ago. diagnosis?

Dr. Cody Mead
Shingles?: Keep an eye out for areas of redness and small blisters. If this starts to occur in the areas that you're having those sensations, you may be dealing with shingles. This can be a serious condition if it comes near your eye, so be sure to see your doctor immediately if it starts to happen. Good luck and get better soon!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 5, 2018