U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

Tingling sensation on my cheeks, both sides of my head. sometimes is on the top of the scal or burning.what could it be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Need more info: Sounds like it might be a form of anxiety. The symptoms are so varied it is hard to pick a neurological cause. To be 100% sure please consult with a neurologist and if his/her exam is normal talk to your family physician.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 30, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.