St. Louis, MO

one side of my face is always warmer than the other and sometimes flushes and the other side doesn't. it's not rosacea. is it a sign of something bad?

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Hard to know: A physician will need to see you (ideally while this is happening) and perform at least a limited exam to offer more insight. Probably not worrisome, but recommend you see your primary physician. 2 thoughts come to my mind 1) Horners syndrome affecting the opposite side or other syndrome affecting unilateral sympathetic nerves 2) photosensitivity (occur usually after driving?)