Nigeria

Hello doctor!for the past 13 months that i was diagnosed of fatty liver,i still experience pains in my right chest.i hv quit drinking alcohol at same time and also exercising plus healthy feeding.the last time i carried out a liver function was test was l

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Congratulations!: Stay sober, it will make a big difference - feel proud! Also, continue to have appropriate checkups and ask about the results, advice, expectations, etc. Depending on the level of prior damage, you may always need to be careful or you may be nearly fine. Find out. I hope you can enjoy a good life!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 5, 2017