U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Garland, TX
A 23-year-old female asked:

Recently bn experiencing tingling sensations when i go to sleep. i'm falling asleep when i wake up because i feel tingling all over upper body. help.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Indravadan Gatiwala
Neurology 44 years experience
Paresthesia: Is it in you arm, hands and fingers ? or whole upper body? If it is in arms and fingers, you may carpal tunnel. If it is whole upper body, I strongly recommend to see neurologist,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.