How soon into pregnancy should you expect clear nipple discharge. I had sex with my boyfriend about a week and a half ago (yes we used a condom)?

Dr. Daniel Bates
7 years experience in Family Medicine
Anytime: Nipple discharge depends only on the amount of prolactin you create. If you are pregnant you already produce a lot, and if you are having a lot of nipple stimulation during sex, your prolactin will shoot up and you will start lactating or having discharge sooner. If the discharge is from both sides, don't worry about it. Be careful later on, as too much stimulation can cause early contractions.
Answered on Sep 16, 2016