A member asked:

I have a problem in breathing. i take ecg test and the result is sinus tachycardia but the doctor i consult said its nothing .. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Luis Taylor answered

Specializes in Pulmonology

Multiple factors: are involved in shortness of breath and tachycardia. Full cario-pulmonary tests such as echocardiogram, Pulmonary function tests, Lab test especially thyroid levels would be the recommendations. Hope you feel well soon.

Answered 4/24/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor