NJ

for the past four house i've had a sharp kind of pulsating pain in my right arm and it gets really painful and it dies down a bit every minute or so and i'm worried cause it's been so many hours . it's not from any injury atleast i'm not aware. i'm worrie

Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
ER: Go to the ER if you have no reason for this to be happening. Don't wait, go now and get checked. 4 hours is long enough.Go. Good Luck.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See PCP- Anxiety: Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can provide you with treatment options.