NJ

been told one or both feet turn in when i walk. recently saw video of me & noticed i waddle! noone ever told me! im not fat so what could be the cause?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
There are many: Biomechanical reasons a foot can turn in and it can come from an inherent problem in the foot (metatarsal adductus) to a problem in the leg (internal tibial torsion) to muscle tightness in the leg, the issue can be in the hips etc, so there are potentially many different reasons. Feet turning in though and waddling are two different things.....