tx

When you ovulate do you always see egg white mucus? because i only saw it one time! so does that mean i don't ovulate every month?

Dr. Charles Whiting
No: Cervical mucus is over-rated as a test of ovulation. It is variable between women and in the same woman month to month. It was helpful when there was nothing better but now we have ovulation prediction tests at the pharmacy without a prescription. This is a much better way to see if you are ovulating and when. Most women who are having menses the same time every month are ovulating.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.