United Kingdom

i have pcos. always been regular and on time.missed 2 periods. tests negative. got preg symptoms but pain in abdo side& shoulder. could it b eptopic?

Dr. Georgia Latham
Eptopic pregnancy: can cause the symptoms that you describe. Undiagnosed an eptopic pregnancy is potentially dangerous. A tubal pregnancy can result in rupture of the tube causing sudden hemorrhage (bleeding) which can be life threatening. Pregnancy test should be positive with an ectopic pregnancy, but if you are unsure, you should see a doctor to be safe.