Denver, CO

I dont sleep, only 2-5hrs night for at least 18 mo or more. i have pain but think it's controlled. i'm extremely restless. could it be something more?

Dr. Ernest Degidio
Pain vs anxiety vs ?: The restlessness could be from pain, OR maybe from anxiety. The first question I'd ask is "Are you sleepy during the daytime?" If you are not sleepy, i.e. if you do NOT fall asleep in the middle of the day, e.g. while watching TV, then maybe you are getting enough sleep. Another question: do you lie awake in bed worrying about things? You should see your doctor for a better evaluation.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017