U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

Hi like 2weeks ago i had sexsual intercourse with my partner and he hurt me from there my cervix got go swollen i went to c d doc no result yet?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Trauma: This type of trauma to the cervix may take a little longer to heal, but your gynecologist is best qualified to evaluate and advise you. Of course you abstain from vaginal intercourse until the gynecologist says you are healed and your partner should be advised about his poor technique and should correct it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 18-year-old female asked about a 18-year-old female:
Im diagnosed with genital herpes could that be why my cervix hurts when I have intercourse?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 18-year-old female asked about a 18-year-old female:
My cervix hurts really badly everytime I have intercourse please tell me why?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Mar 28, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.