A member asked:

My mouth burns from pineapple what should i do.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Philip Miller answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Citrus sensitivity: you may be either sensitive to the citric acid or allergic to pineapple:I advise staying away from citrus until seen by an allergist.

Answered 3/25/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor