U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old male asked:

Recent mri results for vertigo: moderate right maxillary and mild left maxillary & trace ethmoidal mucosal thickening. should i see dr. for sinusitus?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 32 years experience
ENT: I would consider a consultation with an ear, nose and throat doctor (ENT). They will know about sinusitis, and inner ear problems that lead on vertigo. Hope this helps!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.