United Kingdom

i keep getting sinusitis feel like my immune sys is really low its now spread to my chest finding coughing up yellow phelgm and hard to breath advice?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Mgt: Sinus infections can be difficult to treat sometimes. Factors to consider include resistance of bacteria and the duration of the antibiotic. I would suggest discussing a course of at least 14 days of Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) with your provider. Using nasal saline rinses and a nasal steroid to reduce swelling as indicated can be included in your treatment. Allergies, Ciliary defects and CF are also possible.