El Paso, TX

Why when i pee my urine is kinda cloudy when i wipe i see pink in the paper?my underwear smells really strong but thers no pain n doesn't smell sweet

Dr. Hilary Petersel
Possible UTI: If you continue to have symptoms, you should have your urine evaluated for possible infection or STD. It is possible to have an infection in the urine early on and not have abdominal pain or pain when you urinate yet. Symptoms of abdominal pain, fever, pain in your back or pain with urination, more blood in the urine should prompt more thorough evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 23, 2020