Japan

i find a lot of conflicting evidence on the average radiation dose from a ctpa scan. i had one back in 2012 and was curious as to an estimatd rad dose?

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Diagnostic Radiology 23 years experience
You are wise to be: aware of your radiation dose, but don't let it scare you too much. Seek to keep your exposure low, but don't refuse a study which is medically necessary. Most imaging centers keep track of the radiation dose you received. Call and ask them for your radiation dose on file. If you have the CT on a CD, I can review it at HealthTap Concierge healthtap.com/saurbornmd. It might have dose information.